iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for an Accounts Executive with tally knowledge and with 2-3 years of experience in accounts. Your responsibilities include support to our financial team by managing daily accounting tasks, preparing financial statements, cash vouchers and reconciling invoices. If you have an Accounting degree and are interested in gaining experience in book keeping procedures, we’d like to meet you!
Should have good knowledge in the following:
- Tally & Book Keeping
- TDS procedures and filing of returns
- GST procedures and filing of returns
- Handling petty cash
- Liaison with a banker for day-to-day activities
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Preparation of Invoices
- Preparation of Cash Vouchers
Key Professional Attributes:
- Basic knowledge in MIS
- Basic knowledge in Cash Budget
- Proficiency in Tally & Excel
- Undergraduate in Accounts
- Relevant Experience: 2 – 3 years
- Immediate Joiners Preferred
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Accounts Executive|