iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for a full stack Angular Developer with good knowledge of building high-performing, scalable, interactive web applications. We want a team member who strives to develop first-class codebase using Angular best practices. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. You will be involved in the design and implementation of highly usable, cross-browser compatible interfaces according to industry best practices and product specifications. You will work with full-stack engineers/architects to solve API problems.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Angular 4.0 & above
- Integration experience with REST-based web services
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (ClassLoading, Memory management and Transaction management)
- Experience in the Angular Framework
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front end app and assets
- Experience in REST APIs and Services
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience in Bootstrap, JQuery
- Delivering complete front end application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs comply with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Any Graduates
- Experience: 1-5 years
- Looking for Immediate Joiners
|Job Category||Angular Developer|