iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
Business Analysts at iSolve are customer-facing executives that will be a single point of contact for the assigned customer projects at both the customer and iSolve. They will start with scoping, requirement gathering and assist iSolve’s sales and tech teams from expectation setting to achieving project goals. BAs are often super-enthusiastic, energetic and possess multi-tasking and multi-specialty skills within their domains. In this role you will engage with BFSI prospects and customers. You will have opportunities to engage with top and senior management at the customer, leading to great learning opportunities.
- Identify problems related to workflow and implementation and rectify the same by coordinating with respective internal teams
- Communicate with teams daily to ensure project completion on time
- Highlight and bring out the benefits of iSolve’s transformation processes to the customer and ensure seamless delivery and output
Key Professional Attributes:
- Strong experience in core banking concepts, KYC, AML, Digital Onboarding and other banking platforms
- Expertise in data modeling, scope document preparation, workflows etc.
- Proven competence in coordination with customers, tech and business teams relating to workflows, implementation and successful project completion
- Disciplined project management and coordination skills
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional communication: oral, written and good presentation skills
- Track record of handling multiple BFSI clients
- Any PG/UG with the above-mentioned experience and expertise
- 1-2 years of experience as BA in banking domain
- Immediate Joiners Preferred
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Business Analyst|