iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for an experienced Cloud and DevOps Engineer responsible for the development and operational aspects of our company’s cloud computing infrastructure.
- Linux administration
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Good understanding Git / Azure or AWS Repositories (Azure Dev-ops)
- Branching strategy, merging, pull request and version maintenance
- Expertise in writing YAML files and pipeline creation abilities to manage parameter over-riding across environment and passing across tasks
- Understanding of service connection, Service principle and agent pools, and Azure Infrastructure
- Good experience in Linux Administration
- Scripting Skill in Bash
- Good experience in Microservice-based application deployments on AKS/GKE
- Good understanding of the DB technologies such as MSSQL, MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL, etc
- Exposure to Docker Administration (K8’s knowledge is an added advantage)
- Understanding the needs of the client and conveying them to developers
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Optimize GCP project costing on daily basis
- Optimize azure subscription costing on daily basis
- Quick learner of new technologies
- Graduates (B.E/B.Tech/BSC/MSC/BCA/MCA)
- 3+ years of working experience in either Azure,AWS or GCP services
- Knowledge in IaC (Infrastructure as a Code) using Terraform or Ansible, ARM Template, etc
- Experience in logging, monitoring, and tracing with Prometheus/Grafana, Cloud Managed services, etc
- Certification in Microsoft is an added advantage. (Az-400/104)
- Looking for Immediate Joiners
Candidates should be ready to join immediately.
Phone – (+91) 89398 11425
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Cloud & Devops Engineer|