iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Relations Officer for our Chennai region, who can handle our clients.
- Strong communication skills
- Smart, analytical and presentable
- Ability to multi-task
- Manage coordination of slots between clients & internal team
- Manage query tickets to see that it gets answered on time by the team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Handle client interface and act as a single point of contact for queries
- Liaison between Operations, Transition & Client
- Maintain a positive relationship & rapport with the clients
- Ensure effective account management
- Address technical and operations issues as and when required
- Take ownership of weekly/monthly service review calls with the customer/client and plan the agenda accordingly
- Any Bachelor/Master’s Degree with 1-4 years of experience in Customer Relations Management
- Excellent Hindi, English & Tamil communication with good analytical & presentation skills required
- Affinity for travel & passion for growth
- Pleasant conduct, strong inter-personal & collaboration skills both with clients & internal stakeholders
Negotiable – Will be determined according to candidate’s professional abilities and track record
Candidates should be ready to join immediately.
Swathi HR – (+91) +91 89398 11425
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective or background!
|Job Category||Customer Relationship Manager|