HR Executive – Payroll
iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for an enthusiastic HR professional to handle Statutory, Payroll, Recruitment activities.
- Statutory, Payroll, Recruitment activities
- Responsible for End-End for Statutory Compliance related activities including PF, ESI, PT, etc
- Preparation of payroll inputs and ensure consistency of output
- Accountable for ensuring employee salaries paid accurately and as per the company’s policy
- Reconciliation of payroll data and maintain a proper document control system for auditing
- Review end of year tax calculations & employee queries on tax deductions
- Responsible for collecting Tax declarations & proofs with due diligence
- Timely issuance of Form 16 for the employees who come under the tax bracket
- Responsible for up-keeping of all the relevant documents as required under the labour laws
- Maintain and administer employee-related data
- Address any routine HR request by employees
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assist in HR Operations
Key Professional Attributes:
- Experienced in the field of Payroll administration, Statutory and HR related activities
- A good knowledge of payroll processing, statutory benefits, and taxation
- Ability to co-ordinate with various Statutory authorities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated & self-starter
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel
- Proactive with a good work ethic
- Confident in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage and work as a part of the team
- Good interviewing and assessment skills
- Graduates in HR or any other discipline
- Experience: 2 – 3 years
- Immediate Joiners preferred
Candidates should be ready to join immediately.
Phone – (+91) 93634 99313
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Human Resources|