iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for a Java Full Stack Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. You must demonstrate a good track record in designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Java, Springboot, Angular, SQL
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs comply with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (ClassLoading, Memory management and Transaction management)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, Postgres, MongoDB and ORM technologies (JPA2 and Hibernate)
- Experience in the Springboot
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in Rest APIs and Services
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Spring Boot and Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience in Google cloud APIs
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker and container applications
- Experience in Elastic Search, Cloud SQL and Big Query
- Any Graduate
- Experience: 4-6 years
- Looking for Immediate Joiners
Key Professional Attributes:
Candidates should be ready to join immediately.
HR – (+91) 89398 32425
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Java Developer|