iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for a talented Sales Engineer with proven experience in customer-facing roles and a passion for selling technology solutions. iSolve’s Sales Engineers are primarily pre-sales focused, they act as a customer’s trusted advisor throughout the sales process into Launch. This allows Sales Engineers at iSolve to optimize our pre-sales and post-sales efforts into one cohesive customer experience. You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels..
- Comfortable making outbound Pre- sales calls
- Mainly responsible for generating BFSI leads across PAN India
- Research new markets and identify potential new customer prospects by using various means such as the Internet, publications and membership and association directories identify key players/decision-makers and generate interest
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales heads for further development and closure
- Ability to sell to various levels of management and gain prospective new clients along with building client relationships will have an added advantage
- Responsible for giving Technical Presentations to the Customers on the proposed Solutions
- Familiar with solution selling techniques and strong account management skills
Key Professional Attributes:
- Must have a deep understanding of Enterprise Software Solutions and market trends
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue targets
- Ability to communicate and influence people at Mid-levels in an organization
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other related applications
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented and collaborative work environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and relationship building skills
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation, initiative, integrity, discipline and commitment
- Must be highly adaptable, process-oriented, result-driven, quick learner and team player
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 2 -3 years in Banking & Financial Services
- Experience in selling banking & Financial Products
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- English, Tamil & Hindi mandatory
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Sales Engineer|