iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for an Android Developer pioneer to join our team. This position offers an inspirational space to create the next innovation in mobile applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should design, develop, and maintain application individually as well as work in a group.
- Should maintain quality and security of the assigned development tasks applying the best design and development guidelines as defined in the project.
- Should have a good Experience in Network Info class, Connectivity Manager and Telephony Manager
- Should have experience on peer-to-peer messaging and sharing, peer to peer chats.
- Extensive experience with the Android SDK, Android NDK and java programming language.
- Good knowledge in WifiP2pManager, Broadcast Receiver.
- Experience with Traffic Stats, Handler.
- Good knowledge in Server Socket, Channel, Intent filter.
- Experience with third-party libraries and payment APIs.
- Socket, Data Input/output Stream, Thread.
- Experience in using client apps for version controlling system like Git.
- Serval DNA
- Mesh Datagram Protocol (MDP)
- Voice over Mesh Protocol (VoMP)
- Any Graduate
- Experience: 5+ years
- Looking for Immediate Joiners
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Android Developer|