iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for an enthusiastic HR professional to handle Generalist HR activities, Learning and Development, Employee Engagement and Competence Mapping programs.
- Implement competence mapping cum performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual)
- Implement and conduct 360° evaluation processes across all teams
- Assess competence gaps and lead continuous learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Measure and manage leadership effectiveness and at all levels
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assist in HR Operations
- Good interviewing and assessment skills
- Pleasing and professional personality
- Impactful engagement skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Team-player with strong communication & collaboration skills
- Solid communication, Learning & Development skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Graduates / Postgraduates in HR
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Immediate Joiners preferred
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective or background!
|Job Category||Human Resources|