iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for an enthusiastic HR professional to handle Learning & Development, Rewards & Recognitions, Career Progression measures and Competence Mapping programs.
- Assessing competence gaps and lead continuous learning and development initiatives for all
- Planning & Developing effective L&D programs
- Rolling out the L&D programs
- Implementing effective R&R measures
- Planning & Implementing Career progression measures
- Implementing competence mapping cum performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual)
- Implementing and conducting 360° evaluation processes
- Measure and manage leadership effectiveness and at all levels
- Solid communication, Learning & Development skills
- Pleasing and professional personality
- Impactful engagement skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Team-player with strong communication & collaboration skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Graduate in HR
- Experience: 5-7 years
- Immediate Joiners preferred
Candidates should be ready to join immediately. Contact: We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Human Resources|