iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager with a proven track record in audit & statutory functions in a global environment. Must be a postgraduate/undergraduate in Accounts with 6-10 years of experience from any industry domain.
- Good experience and track record in Accounts and Finance of Medium/Large firms
- Must be able to handle day to day accounts and statutory matters independently
- Thorough knowledge and experience in all Statutory matters – IT, ROC, GST, ESI, PF etc
- Actively handle Internal & Statutory Audits
- Closely work with Internal and Statutory auditors every week for ongoing audit and statutory matters
- Controlling costs concerning commercial contracts
- Ensuring strict financial compliances
Key Professional Attributes:
- Sound knowledge and experience of all statutory and tax laws in India
- Good Communication skills
- Proactive approach and an ability to take initiative to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Tally & Excel
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate in Accounts
- Relevant Experience: 6 – 10 years
- Immediate Joiners Preferred
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Manager – Audit & Statutory|