iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability and performance applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions Postgres, MongoDB
Professional Skills and Abilities:
- Expert in Python with knowledge of at least one Python web framework Flask, Web crawler and Scrapy
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding the threading limitations of Python and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages like Jinja, Mako
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools GIT
- Experience in web crawling framework such as Scrapy
- Experience in Google cloud APIs
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker and container applications
- Graduates (B.E/B.Tech)
- Experience: 3+ years
- Looking for Immediate Joiners
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective or background!
|Job Category||Python Developer|