iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for a Software Engineer – PSL with experience in application development using WPF/ XAML/Graphics related programming/gaming. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. PSL engineer responsibilities include managing PSL application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. You must demonstrate a good track record in designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- You will be responsible for the PSL Support
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address those issues
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- To Lead the team effectively
Key Professional Attributes:
- 4+ years of application development experience using WPF/XAML/Graphics related programming/gaming
- Sound knowledge of geometrical concepts
- Proven object-oriented programming skills, design patterns
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong knowledge of the .NET framework/C#
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge in MVVM Framework – XAML, MVVM light is a plus
- 3D Framework – Eyeshot or similar experience in helix3d, unity3d will be an added advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/Graduate in Science Base
- Experience: 4 years
- Immediate Joiners Preferred
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Software Engineer - PSL|