iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Dotnet professional to lead our project development team and focus on on-time deliveries. You will be responsible in leading, planning and delivering projects, guiding your team to deliver high quality outcome.
Key Responsibilities and Technical Skills:
- Responsible for working with Dotnet (Web, Windows) Framework 4.0 +, Web service, API, MVC, Angular JS (Optional) and Bootstrap
- Database: MS SQL server 2012 +, oracle (optional) and MySQL (Optional)
- Research into new tools, techniques and best practices + facilitating knowledge sharing within team
- Coding for high-risk/high-complexity areas or establishing patterns for other developers to follow
- Conduct meetings on software designs, applications and code reviews
- Validate requirements of business needs and initiate processes
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Team-player with strong communication & collaboration skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- Prior experience in leading development teams is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Graduates and postgraduates (BE/BTech/BCA/MCA preferred)
- Experience: 4+ years
- Looking for Immediate Joiners
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective or background!
|Job Category||Dotnet Developer|