iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking to hire WPF Developers to join our Technology team. In this role, you will be designing and implementing improvements and new features to the existing application suite, as well as contributing to the next generation of products currently in development. You will also interact directly with users to provide day to day operational support. Our technology stack includes C#, WPF, XAML, SQL MVVM and .Net.
- C#, WPF, XAML, MVVM and SQL
- Responsible for working with C#, WPF, XAML, MVVM and SQL
- Database: MS SQL server 2012 +, oracle (optional) and MySQL (Optional)
- Create and test software prototypes
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Participate and contribute to requirements analysis
- Plan and identify areas for modification and improvement
Key Professional Attributes:
- Should have experience on C#, WPF, XAML and MVVM
- 3+ years of WPF Development using C# and the .NET Framework
- Must have strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills
- Graduates and postgraduates (BE/B.Tech/BCA/BSC/MSC/MCA preferred)
- Experience: 3-8 years
- Mandatory Skills: WPF, C#, SQL, MVVM and Dot Net
- Looking for Immediate Joiners
Candidates should be ready to join immediately.
HR – (+91) 89398 32425
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||WPF Developer|