iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for a Trainee Accounts with basic knowledge and flair in accounts. Your responsibilities include support to our financial team by learning & performing daily accounting tasks, preparing financial statements, cash vouchers and reconciling invoices. If you have an Accounting degree and are interested in gaining experience in bookkeeping procedures, we’d like to meet you!
Should have the flair to learn & perform the following:
- Tally & Book Keeping
- TDS procedures and filing of returns
- GST procedures and filing of returns
- Handling petty cash
- Liaison with a banker for day-to-day activities
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Preparation of Invoices
- Preparation of Cash Vouchers
Key Professional Attributes:
- Willingness to learn MIS, Cash Budget Tally & Excel
- Graduates and postgraduates(B.Com/M.Com)
- Tally certified and Good Knowledge in Accounts, GST, TDS
- Immediate Joiners
Candidates should be ready to join immediately.
Phone – (+91) 93634 99328
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Accounts Executive|