Senior IT Support Engineer
iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for technically skilled candidates with the good problem-solving ability for the position of IT Support Engineer. The responsibilities of an IT Support Engineer include being a reference point for all IT related queries at the user level, responding to user needs on time and ensuring the optimal running of all systems, among other technical duties. You will help install, upgrade and troubleshoot hardware and software systems. You should also be familiar with remote troubleshooting techniques.
- Organize and provide Firewall Access Policies and Resources allocation support to production Team
- Monitoring servers and network for performance issues and bottlenecks
- Monitoring Power and UPS Backups for avoiding unexpected Downtime
- Managing server backup and event monitoring
- Installation and maintenance of Hyper-V Machines
- Configuring and maintaining server roles and features
- Desktop auditing includes USB status, files and Virus DAT update, IP Sec and UFW settings every week
- Maintain User home folder and Local FTP backup on every week
- Configured SSL based VPN as per business requirement
- Download and restore the All Live DB and application daily
- Providing L2 and L3 support for Servers, Network and Security appliances
- Proactively maintaining hardware and software to avoid unexpected downtime
Key Professional Attributes:
- Proven work experience as an IT Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
- Any Graduates
- Experience: 5+ years
- Looking for Immediate Joiners
Candidates should be ready to join immediately.
Phone – (+91) 93634 99313
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||IT Support Engineer|