iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for an Rx Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development life-cycle, from concept and design to testing. You must demonstrate a good track record in designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs comply with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Professional Skills And Abilities:
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Rx Java development
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of RxJava and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, Postgres, MongoDB and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in Project Lombok
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in Rest APIs and MicroServices
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Spring boot, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience in Groovy
- Experience in Google cloud APIs
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker and container applications
- Experience in Elastic Search, Cloud SQL, Big Query
- Graduates (B.E/B.Tech/BSC/MSC/BCA/MCA)
- Experience: 4+ years
- Looking for Immediate Joiners
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Java Developer|