iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for a Manager-Business Growth (BFSI), who will be responsible for managing the B2B business operations in the Chennai region. You should be able to research, gain and share deep insights on prospective customers and create processes independent of people to achieve revenue goals. A deep understanding of Business Transformation and Enterprise Platforms and Technology is key. You are given the unique opportunity to drive change, build teams and adapt to the needs of the customer. Execution skills have high precedence!
- Full regional responsibility to strategize, plan, develop and achieve Business Results in BFSI and Business Transformation domains
- Research, Gain & Share Deep Insights of Prospective Clients, create an individualized approach, design solutions & Product Offerings to meet customer needs
- Develop Monthly / Quarterly / Annual plans and achieve revenue goals
- Must have pre-existing contacts in the BFSI and Business Transformation industries
- Research new markets and identify potential new customer prospects
- Ability to engage with top levels of management, building effective relationships
- Proven track record of achieving and surpassing targets, team player and entrepreneurial drive to succeed
- Must have a deep understanding of Enterprise Software Solutions and market trends
- Familiar with solution selling techniques
- Must have strong account management skills
- Responsible for giving Technical Presentations to Customers on proposed Solutions
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry
- Assist Corporate Commercial Team in facilitating commercial closures and resolving outstanding issues with clients
Key Professional Attributes:
- Exceptional B2B sales skills
- Proven practitioner of SPIN selling techniques
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation, initiative, integrity, discipline and commitment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented and collaborative work environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be highly adaptable, process-oriented, result-driven, quick learner and team player
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and relationship building skills
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-6 years’ experience in BFSI domain
- Good knowledge of Competitive Landscape and experience in selling to large BFSI customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Affinity for Travel
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Regional Sales Manager|