iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Accounts Executive to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet statutory requirements. You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates high willingness and interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
Should have good knowledge in the following:
- In Book Keeping
- TDS procedures and Filing of returns
- GST procedures and filing of returns
- Handling petty cash
- Liaison with a banker for day-to-day activities
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Preparation of Invoices
- Preparation of Cash Vouchers
Key Professional Attributes:
- Accounts finalization and statutory compliances
- Knowledge in Income Tax Matters
- Knowledge in ROC Matters
- Preparation of Financials
- Good Knowledge in MIS and Budgeting
- Proactive approach and an ability to take initiative to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Tally & MS Excel
- Undergraduate/Post Graduate in Accounts
- Relevant Experience: 5 – 6 years
- Immediate Joiners Preferred
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Accounts Executive|