iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for an experienced SQL Developer with 3+ years of experience to develop MS-SQL queries and procedures, create custom reports, and modify ERP user forms to enhance organizational productivity.
- Store Procedure and Functions
- Develop high-quality database solutions
- Use T-SQL to develop and implement procedures and functions
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements
- Research required data
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Suggest new queries and develop procedures and scripts for data migration
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting
- Investigate exceptions with regard to asset movements
- Data Encryption (Symmetric & Asymmetric)
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant degree
- Proven years of experience as an SQL Developer or similar role
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and Transparent Data Encryption (TDE)
- Familiarity with the practical application of NoSQL\NewSQL databases
Candidates should be ready to join immediately. HR Contact Details: Google map location: We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
Contact: +91 93634 99313
HR Contact Details:
Google map location:
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!