iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
As a Testing Engineer, You will be responsible for planning and implementing tests that prove the regression, functional and non-functional requirements of the system.
- Good Knowledge in Manual Testing
- Understand the requirement and write test case/test scenario and execute them
- Test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements
- Create, execute and maintain comprehensive test scenarios for manual testing
- Perform various types of testing like Functionality testing, Content testing, UI testing, Sanity testing and Browser compatibility
- Run manual test scripts and maintaining scripts for the assigned modules
- Develop and Automate tests for software validation
Key Professional Attributes:
- Strong knowledge in Manual Testing
- Hands on experience in Data base testing
- Strong knowledge in defect tracking tools & defect analysis
- Able to work on customer bulk records using excel, xml, csv files
- Able to take ownership & work independently
- Good knowledge in oral & verbal
- Automation testing would be added advantage
- Expert in preparing Negative Test cases and scenarios
- Good knowledge of Performance Testing
- Good knowledge of SDLC and STLC methodologies
- Knowledge of Security Testing aspects & SQL Queries are the added advantages
- Graduates and postgraduates (BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA preferred)
- Experience: 2-4 years
- Looking for Immediate Joiners
Candidates should be ready to join immediately. HR Contact Details: We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
Contact: +91 93634 99313
HR Contact Details:
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Testing Engineer - Error Prevention|