iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for Manual Testing Engineers to join our team. You should have 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in system testing of software applications to assess software quality and functionality. You will be responsible for planning and implementing tests that prove the regression, functional and non-functional requirements of the system.
- Manual Testing, Android, ios testing
- Understand the requirement and write test case/test scenario and execute them
- Test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements
- Create, execute and maintain comprehensive test scenarios for manual testing
- Perform various types of testing like Functionality testing, Content testing, UI testing, Sanity testing and Browser compatibility
- Run manual test scripts and maintaining scripts for the assigned modules
- Develop and Automate tests for software validation
Key Professional Attributes:
- Must have good knowledge in Manual Testing
- Good knowledge of Mobile Application Testing
- Expert in preparing Negative Test cases and scenarios
- Good knowledge of Performance Testing
- Good knowledge of SDLC and STLC methodologies
- Knowledge of Security Testing aspects & SQL Queries are the added advantages
- Testing tools knowledge– Burp suite, Load runner, etc
- Degree holders from any discipline
- Relevant Experience: 2-4 years
- Immediate Joiners Preferred
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Testing Engineer|