iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for a Trainer to provide our resources’ highly targeted and career advancing roles in alignment with the company’s vision and values.
- Plan, coordinate and deliver comprehensive training in the particular domain
- Training employees on SDLC, Software Testing and QA concepts
- Create/Suggest training content and modify the existing content on need basis
- Coordinate & ensure 100% attendance for training
- Ensure training effectiveness through qualitative & quantitative feedbacks
- Determine course content according to objectives
- Testing and certification of candidates for deployment in Live projects
Key Professional Attributes:
- Knowledge about various SDLC models
- Proficient in Software Design Architecture
- Understand and Design ER Diagrams
- Proficient in using testing tools and technologies
- Knowledge in following technologies-
- Scrum (Software Development)
- Software Testing
- Software Development kit
- Application Security
- Process Automation
- Agile and DevOps
- Proficiency in English & Tamil communication
- Minimum 4 years of industry experience in SDLC, Software Testing and QA (or)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Technical Training & Development
- Technical Background preferred (IT or Computer Science)
Candidates should be ready to join immediately. HR Contact Details: We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
Contact: +91 9363499560
HR Contact Details:
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Trainer SDLC|