Technical Mentor & Trainer – SDLC
iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for a Technical Mentor & Trainer – SDLC to provide our resources’ highly targeted and career advancing roles in alignment with the company’s vision and values.
- Plan, coordinate and administer a comprehensive training in the chosen domains
- Training will be on SDLC, Software Testing and QA concepts and essentials
- Create/Suggest training content and modify the existing content on project need basis
- Hand hold each participant, inspire and shape them to specific roles in chosen projects
- Co-ordinate with internal project leads and experts for project specific training
- Test and Certify participants and hand over to project teams
Key Professional Attributes:
- Knowledge of various SDLC models
- Proficient in Software Design Architecture
- Understand and Design ER Diagrams, Project Flow Diagrams
- Proficient in testing tools and technologies
- Knowledge in one or more of the following: Scrum (Software Development), Software Testing, Software Development kit, Application Security, Process Automation, Agile and DevOps
- Any Graduates
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Technical Training & Development
- 5+ years of industry experience in SDLC, Software Testing and QA
Candidates should be ready to join immediately. HR Contact Details: We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
Contact: +91 93634 99328
HR Contact Details:
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Trainer SDLC|